Spring Equinox Ritual- That you can easily do at home
Here's a simple and nature-based ritual for the Spring Equinox that incorporates elements of green witchcraft:
What you will need:
- A small plant or seeds for planting
- A piece of paper and pen
- A small dish of soil
- A green candle or a black and white one
- Matches or a lighter
- Begin by finding a quiet outdoor space where you can connect with nature. Take a few deep breaths and ground yourself by placing your bare feet on the earth.
- Light the green candle and place it in front of you.
- Take the piece of paper and write down something you want to manifest or create in the coming months. It could be a new project, a goal, or a change you want to make in your life.
- Light the paper on fire and let it burn in the dish of soil. As it burns, imagine your desire being released and taking root in the fertile soil.
- Take the small plant or seeds and hold them in your hands. Set an intention for what you want to cultivate and manifest in the coming months.
- Place the plant or seeds in the dish of soil and cover them with earth.
- Visualize your desire taking root and growing strong. Add the soil, seeds and burnt paper to a plant pot.
- Close the ritual by thanking the earth and the elements for their support and guidance. Snuff out the candle, take a deep breath, and know that your intentions have been set into motion.
This ritual is a beautiful way to honour the Spring Equinox and celebrate the returning of the light. By connecting with nature and setting your intentions with the power of fire and earth, you can tap into the magic of green witchcraft and create the life you desire.
You may also be interested in my Spring Journaling Art Course here